These BOO letters are our favorite Halloween DIY decoration! Not all Halloween decorations have to be spooky- dress up some fun letters and spice up your mantel, bookshelf or tablescape.
TIME: 1.5 hours
-Orange and Black Paint
-Paper Mache letters spelling B-O-O
-10 packs of different sized Googly eyes
- Paint your letters and let them dry.
- Once the B is dry, cover it in glue and use a paper towel to spread it evenly.
- Cover in glitter and let dry.
- Repeat step 2 on your first O. You may want to make the glue layer a bit thicker, because it will take more time to apply the googly eyes.
- Cover the O in googly eyes.
- Wrap black lace tighly around the second O.
- Tuck the lace into itself to secure.
- Admire your handy work!
Find all the supplies for this project at ALIN PARTY SUPERSTORES in Lakewood and Riverside.